3.18.2011

80s Korean

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Actually, I don't really listen to any other 80s Korean bands or music other than Dandelion (들국화).
Composed of four members, vocal 전인권, bass 최성원, keyboard 허성욱, and guitar 조덕환, they debuted in 1985 and is still sort of a group. After a fight, they disbanded only a few years after their debut, but got back together for a tour in the late 90s.

I listen to their song March (행진) faithfully. It's one of the few songs I put on my Blackberry. Their music is slow and it shows how old it actually is; contrary to that, when we imitate the 80s sound these days, the beat is a lot faster and complex. Go through the related videos of this one for a tour of their songs and a variety of old Korean songs. I cannot guarantee that they will all be worthwhile....... LOL ! :) :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...