3.25.2011

STYLE NANDAAAAAAAAA

My friend, Joanne, first introduced me to this online shopping site based in Seoul, Korea: STYLE NANDA. Now a huge thing internationally. Has tons of sweet clothes, accessories, shoes and make up that I just want to acquire. Just frickin' ship 'em over here without orders, can't ya !??!!!?!?

So I went surfing ALL OVER IT this morning. GUGH.
Here are the coveted items that won't end up in my closet.

BAGS // GIANT CLUTCHES - Totally needed for this coming season and forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CLOTHES - OOOH THE BEIGE THE BEIGE THE BEIGE !! Then the WHITE WHITE WHITE PANTS JEANS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Guiltyhyena said...

I like this store too! Just a shame about the shipping but one of these days I'm gonna be real tempted!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love I'm in love, offf to shop now

rachel said...

It's ridiculous. I sometimes think it's better than PixieMarket.... SOMETIMEZZZZ. Ahhahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...