3.17.2011

In case you missed it....

It's nothing really important. Except that I finally celebrated my birthday !! HUZZAH !!!!! I TURNED TWENTY.. I'M TWENTY. YOU KNOW ?! THAT'S NOT A TEEN NO MORE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I
HIT
THE
BIG
TWO
OH
.
.
.
.
20.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wish to derive strength from mathematical/financial/monetary functions to live the rest of my life and please lead me in the right directions towards excessive fun and vitality.. not the cough academics cough. OH I DON'T KNOW.
I'VE NO CLUE WHAT I WANT. Except !! Please help me to get rid of my headache that has been going on since last Saturday.

**Photo creds: Marie Shin, my lovely lovely friend who came out carrying her 8-tonne camera to my party - RRRRUUVSSS YOOUUUUU !! Shine Night Club's Super Deluxe peeps and various friend's .....My pics are still not yet downloaded on to my computer... That will take awhile. FYI. Hehehehehehehehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OH !! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT VISIT MY TUMBLR HERE TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE !!
OH !! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT VISIT MY TUMBLR HERE TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE !!
OH !! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT VISIT MY TUMBLR HERE TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE !!

2 comments:

jenchennn said...

guess i'm not important enough to be on your bday blog post :(

rachel said...

!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AT ALL !!!!!! I didn't even look or pay attn to who I was posting.. ahhhaha. Just a few off my desktop.... :( :( !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...