3.08.2011

WEBTOON N°1

Because I've been REALLY INTO these Korean online manga sorts called webtoons lately, I want to share some of them with you.
Like a Webtoon showcasing series, hehe.

It is a definite plus if you read and understand Korean, but if not, just look at the art below and get inspired. I'm not tossing the word, "inspired," around. I'm actually implying "inspiration." To me, the little cuts and lines and drawings that might have taken the illustrator seconds mean the biggest thing. Such as. I should live one more day and learn to draw like that. I should start on liking the things I do. I should go and pursue what I want.

It might be because I'm all confused these days. I blame it on my leaky house. GUGH !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Situated in the Best Dojun [베도] page of Naver, 진부한 로맨스는 영원히. by Heymilk is one of the best webtoons I've read.

It's a collection of short (some being only two squares) stories of love. The good parts, the sour parts, and even the heartbreaking realistic parts of love. Love is a common topic, the author insists, but that may be the appeal of it all. It is so common and all around us, yet most of us are clueless on how to approach it all.
I also love the feel of the drawings. The colour choices and the squiggly lines. Hehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

!!!!!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE WEBTOON PAGE CLICK CLICK CLICK !!!!!!!
!!!!!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE WEBTOON PAGE CLICK CLICK CLICK !!!!!!!
!!!!!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE WEBTOON PAGE CLICK CLICK CLICK !!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...