3.18.2011

AHHHHHH MA TUMMMBLLRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEADS UP ! MY TUMBLR IS ALL WONKY AND WON'T WORK FOR MEEEE.
I was tweaking the theme code and it was going well until all of a sudden it crashed ! And it turned into that massive jumble of UGLY GREY !!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I WILL FIX IT THOUGH !! So... hang tight until it's back to normal. Please help me fix ? WAA WAA. Totally heartbroken. Gonna go drink more coffee.


Sigh, until then, amuse yourself with this beauty editorial from W featuring Sasha Pivovarova !
I don't recall when this was taken - either 2008 or 2009 - and who shot it... except this editorial has been around for couple of seasons. Yeup. Have fun ! I like it a lot !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope everyone's St. Patty's Day was filled with lots of green beer ! :D
Source: fshiongonerogue

1 comment:

Brandon said...

WOW! I really like your blog! Glad I came across it!

you should follow mine! I'm a photographer!

www.electricbrandon.com

check me out. Thanks. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...