10.03.2011

Mingus Reedus (I'm not a creeper !!!! >< !!!!!!!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Right on, so before I start... I'm not a creeper. This kid SUCH A Q. T. P I E !!!!!! KYAAAAAA.
This is a big deal since I hate kids. GUGH. But yeah. You get my point, little boy MINGUS REEDUS is like the cutest boy ever. #SWOON. Son of ex-model Helena Christensen (she's a former Victoria's Secret model in her 40s !!! OMG she looks good !!!!) and Norman Reedus,is going to become like the next Justin Bieber. HANDS DOWN. #MAJOR SWOON.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Okay, enough of this semi-celebrity stalking. Imma gonna go back to writing my art history paper. Good bye !

PS. Halloween's coming up !! What are you dressing up to be ??? ;)


Tweet @rachelchungg ! *__*v

3 comments:

아비규환 said...

폴 뱅크스랑은 잘 지내나 모르겠군요.

rachel said...

앗 ! Paul Banks랑무슨 connection이있나요 ???? 밍거스랑 ?? :S

아비규환 said...

아뇨 헬레나랑 폴이랑 연인사이같던데.. 팔짱끼고 피서보낸 사진들 제작년엔가 퍼졌었거든요.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...