4.21.2012

Japan Keepsakes

I learned some new outfit things to think about whilst browsing Dropsnap the last few days.

EXHIBIT A
From these girls, we learn that we MUST INVEST IN A PAIR OF COLOURFUL WILD PRINTED TIGHTS. Prints to GO FOR: butterflies, dull pastels, VERTICAL lines. Prints to AVOID: florals (they are so... OVER) and neon brights (just no).

They also teach us that for ladies, spring make up is KEY to becoming cute. Whether you have cheekbones or not, BLUSH IT OUUUUTTTTTT.


EXHIBIT B
From this random girl from the streets of Tokyo, we learn that WHITE PLATFORMS are SOOOO FRESH. I want a pair for the sun life..... Please. Black platforms are so... DONE AND OVER WITH. I HAVE SO MANY PAIRS ANYWAYS. I want white platforms. Do I just spray paint my black ones white !??!!!?!?!? Also, natural colored hair is USELESS. Hahahaha.


Now this band is far from Japanese... t.A.T.u. was a Russian girl group... I hear they were a lesbian girl groiup ?? Sth like that.. But interesting how I found out about them was through the Swedes. The Swedes, you would think would only listen to Swedish music since there's SO MUCH GOOD SWEDISH music out there ! Think Lykke Li, Peter, Bjorn, and John, and Husky Rescue. But anyways, t.A.T.u. keeps singing GOMENASAI throughout the song, befitting since that word is the song title... it means SORRY in Japanese. LOL.


EXHIBIT C
Again, check out the blush action. I will go home tonight and blush my cheeks out to get the similar effects. If it works, I'll take a picture. If it doesn't (which is most likely... Sadly...) then I will just get depressed and write a poem, yeah ?
Also from this girl, we learn that BLUE HAIR RULES. Must get my hands on that Manic Panic... but also the belt. Her outfit is pretty hideous in my opinion, but the belt just makes it look real nice and put together. Can all belts do this ? NO !! ONLY GET BELTS WITH A MIDDLE BUCKLE PIECE. Get a black and gold one for simple VINTAGE look that you can carry out all four seasons. Get a COLOURED or TEXTURIZED one for the winter (hint: Burberry Prorsum fw 2013, photo below !)

Image source: http://alefashion.wordpress.com/


Okay, yeah, I found more new music that I'm absolutely in love with. I will post about that later. I need to go work on Korean radio now. My show, KOREA WEST (K-WEST) LAUNCHES THIS COMING MONDAY..... THREE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!! Lots to do.. Pretty stoked though !! Oh and I was just at ZULU RECORDS on 4th Avenue.. it's their ANNUAL RECORD STORE DAY !!! CH-CH-CH-CHECK IT OUTTT for they are open til 930PM TONIGHT (WITH SHOWS IN THE EVENING !!!) !! Killer salezzzz.


xxxxx Much loves xxxxx You likey my new toque ?? xxxxx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...