10.02.2014

Indiegogo Insights

I recently joined a Korean-Canadian film crew, Visually Unboxed, over the summer and then decided to create huge goals for it... And now we are proud to say that we are working on a three year plan with the first step being a registered start up next summer. To prep for it, we found ourselves a client, a Korean start up called Hello!Geeks and started working with them to create an Indiegogo campaign video and content guidance.

First news is that Indiegogo--or any crowdfunding campaigns--just do not happen by putting up some content and clicking submit. Who knew that it takes so much work and digestion of channel-specific analysis? Indiegogo is different from Kickstarter. They work with a different algorithm called the GOGOFACTOR.

Today, I'm just going to outline our key findings from our "a look into Indiegogo" report we made for our friends in Korea. ** Originally written in Korean, translated for my blog.










And here is where I will leave you guys. I did dissect each step-by-step process of pre-during-post Indiegogo campaign, but this blog post is a teaser. 

Need more information? Contact me to improve your campaign

I will keep y'all posted on Hello!Geeks's Indiegogo campaign we are launching in about two months! 


Working hard to find peace within myself but to spread knowledge.
 Knowledge is money, wisdom is reward. Feeling humbled these days with the time I have and don't have as a small fish (more like algae? plankton?) in a big pond. 
<< Look inside Rachel's brain @ I am Purpose on Tumblr >>


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...