6.30.2010

pretty little jpegs

Jpegs that I found over the recent (ish) days. Not recent at all actually. Therefore, I forget where to source for some of them !! I'm so so so sorry !! But yeah. Sigh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are from Dropsnap. And the faces one is from this guy from Dropsnap blogs. He's a make-up artist, I believe, and is craazzzyy. He does it himself to his face and takes camwhore shots ! HOW LOVELY !!!!!!! I forgot to bookmark him though, so I've no clue who he is ..out of all the Dropsnap bloggers ! T^T It's a crisis.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA. I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon these pictures up on my close friend, Tiffany's, Facebook !! She had told me about being Avatar for one of her French movie projects.. but I never expected all this make-up !! They're great, eh !? LOVE IT.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...