7.07.2010

mmmmmmanga !

I've not had much time these days to frolic on the internet or on my computer to upload pictures or what not. Summer supposed to be relaxing. For me, this summer has been quite stressful and busy, and get this, I don't even work.. Well I tutor. But that's basically it ?? Ahahahhahahaha !! I hope I'm not just making up stress for myself though. Plus what's with this deadly heat all of a sudden !?
Anyhow. I digress.

So with little time I've on the net these days, I've been reading.. manga. LOL. Vagabond !! First serialized in 2002, adapted from Eiji Yoshikawa's novel, Musashi, written and drawn by Takehiko Inoue. He's the guy who wrote Slam Dunk, so you are guaranteed great quality of a manga for sure. It's about Miyamoto Musashi's life as a vagabond (rounin) swordsman. Oh but all the cuts that I saved and am sharing with you feature another character. I like this one more, Sasaki Koujiro, a deaf swordsman. OOOOHHH. It's already OH SO EXCITING, AIN'T IT !?!? Ahahhahah !!
Lots of blood, action, great landscape shots, death, women, manliness (!?), and even a little bits of Japanese history. It's ongoing at 287 chapters. Read it online at One Manga, but if you got the cash, buy the manga volumes and support the industry !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OneManga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...