10.10.2010

MARKETING BLOG POST

LOOK WHAT I GOT YESTERDAY WHEN I WENT TO DOWNTOWN ! PANTENE FTW !!
In my opinion, free samples are A SUPER GREAT WAY to market a product. I <3 free things.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here's a song for you: I Do by Nastyona
It's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard recently. I keep it on repeat.
The band and the girl's voice is so haunting. It's exactly what I need in my life. I don't really have a haunting side to me or my life.

Therefore.. I downloaded Salem, the witch house genre band, to get really into the occultness. DUDE. That stuff.. It's in another dimension. Hmmmmm. That's another music rant. I shall pose this question though.. Is this witch house movement real and will stay, or will it die out as another fad ?? Ponder. Ponder. Ponder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...