8.19.2011

[May 27th 2011]

End of may. Hailing in the morning upon waking. Grab a thin Dior parka, AA toque over unwashed hair, cheap H&M shades, favourite (now lost) Agatha necklace, thick KISSA heels, and for some absurd reason, I also bring my 5-year-old Macbook in my Lululemon backpack. HEAVY HEAVY LIFE IS HEAVY MY EYELIDS ARE HEAVY.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Lack of sleep, I eat at Burgoo on Tenth Ave. The food is good, but not much appetite; it's a goodbye thing for Moon unni. Bye Moony. Your life is looking damn fine over the Pacific, in Korea. I guess the excuse I - perchance we - have in looking like SHIT in these pics is that school had just ended, and Moon also just finished her convocation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


As the day progresses, I make my way across town to Chinatown for some social time between conference execs. I try to make myself as comfortable as I can as I sweat in my AA toque. Hail clouds were then replaced by sun. Fuck Vancouver weather. On the other hand, I was having a good time drinking red wine (continuously) and nomming on handmade potato fries + lots of aged cheddar. Courtesy of Costco and Ira.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Busy Eatin' from Rachel Chung on Vimeo.




The weather stress I had during this day is NOTHING compared to the timetable stress I've got right now.
But let's not complain about university.
#firstworldproblems


2 comments:

Ira said...

I didn't even see these before! Yay! Our first conference social is on camera hahah

rachel said...

Yeah, these are not yet uploaded on Facebook.. for I am still trying to upload March pics.. GUGH !! ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...