8.09.2011

WINTER DREAMIN'

C A N ' T W A I T F O R W I N T E R !

I know the weather's super nice in Vancouver and all right now.. but it doesn't even make a difference. I'm working almost everyday and I'm tired of the sun, happiness, tanned skin, and the ideals of summer. I just need cold, dry skin, snow, rain, and layers of clothes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

F A L L / W I N T E R 2 0 1 1

Derek Lam [fur, poncho things, black dresses, motorcycle boots w extra heels] How can one NOT be excited for FALL WINTER !??!!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Proenza Schouler [New Zealand-ish tribal print, separate pieces that work as if it's a jumpsuit, leather, and bold deep colours] Can I go traveling and f*ck school this winter ?!!!?? GOSH.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


But here's the big thing:
DEREKLAM X PROENZA SCHOULER = WILFRED FREE PONCHO CAPE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On the Aritzia website, it shows that the cape only comes in one colour, but that's a lie. Because I went to Aritzia today and tried on TWO different colours. I liked both. I'm seriously thinking about getting this. It'd be a piece that I would wear everyday to school..... during finals season. And to bars and clubs, obviously-

Haha, too funny. I know. Okay. I'm losing it cuz it's like 3 am now.
Good bye !!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Follow @rachelchungg for more winter dreamin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...