6.30.2012

아이들의 권선생님


MMMmmmmm webtoons are Korean mangas. Mmmmmmm. I read a lot... Mmmmmmm first it started as me reading Korean and improving Korean, and now it's just I read it on the phone or when I want to procrastinate and now I read just like a lot. But I mean, once in awhile, you come across one that you just get HITCHED to, y'know ? It's just pretty much immaculate and yer all about it. Well this one's one of them for me.

Errr, all you need to know is that the guy in the suit is basically Korean mafia trying to kill time as a teacher in middle of nowhere town. And then he develops all these connections with them. Ultimately, this one's fiction and it's really reaaaaally reeeeeaaaaaaaaally touching.



CLICKCLICK for the whole series up to date CLICK CLICK



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...