6.28.2012

Ponytail Days

I've been wearing my hair in a ponytail the last three days. I think I'm going to make this happen. No more buns... just ponytails all the way ! I do know that it's only me who cares about this hair change (semi-crisis) but yeah. Just sayin'



Oh and super dark make up these days. Looks scary from far away. Just an ugly picture of a normal girl, I guess. Hah, checka checka-




And here are the old&new tracks around my life. Nothing summery since summer hasn't even peeked at us yet in Vancity. RAINCOUVER to be exact... even today, I'm sitting in a cafe like a lost kid, because I have NO UMBRELLA. Someone come and pick me up.. drive me back home, pweaze. :( :(

KING KRULE -- BABY BLUES

Theophilus London -- Big Spender Ft. ASAP Rocky

LYKKE LI -- SADNESS IS A BLESSING

Watch me drown then scoop me out-


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...