8.02.2012

BOY LONDON BABBBYYYYYY

WE HAVE FINALLY MOVED!!!!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!! INTO A HOUSE INFESTED WITH RODENTS!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahaha........... Anyways, all depressing life stories aside, I present you with HEINEKEN! Oh, wait. Nevermind. That's not right. I present you (with Heineken) BOY LONDON!!!!


This brand is phenomenal. Check out their ONE SIZE FITS ALL awesome graphic tees, but also the sneaky hat-hats. If I had one, I'd probably be wearing it out ERRDAY even in the sun, sweating my hair follicles off my pores one by one. BUT! I'll be happy. :) :) :) :)




They also just recently collaborated producing BOY X LONG line. NICE. They are around $100 each. NICE. Checka checka their online store/website: I WANT TO SHOP #SWAG GRAPHIC TEES!!!



Tweet me up ^^*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...