8.26.2012

Kelowna BC - part I

I went on a 2 night 3 day weekend getaway let's relax sort of a road trip the other weekend. Instead, I came back thoroughly (this means mentally AND physically) wiped out. I don't think I'm cut out for that many activities during a road trip. I don't think it should be allowed for a person to do that many activities in such a time frame when it is almost 40 degrees celsius outside. I really don't think so.

But the trip was funemployment at its best.

Pressure's truly on. What is my manisfesto of the moment? What can I manifest?


FRIDAY- Kelowna downtown public beach

The Vibrant Vine was a small local winery with 3D arts, live music, and a little food truck diner. The vibe was great, the yard and the people there were extremely cozy. Their wine, on the other hand, definitely makes the worst-wines-I've-ever-drank list.

This vineyard, these sun rays, your tipsy happiness... they are all mine. Muahahhahahahahaha. Gray Monk Winery for the ones with time. 



Additionally, thank you to everyone who made it out last night to the mixer, Waddle Waffle!!! Thank you thank you thank you. Love y'all!!!!

Tumble @iampurpose


1 comment:

아비규환 said...

와 정말멋진해변과풍경..좋으셨겠군요..ㅜ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...