10.07.2012

Just for a laugh

Let me quote Ann Romney:

“Why should women be paid equal to men? Men have been in the working world a lot longer and deserve to be paid at a higher rate. Heck, I’m a working mom and I’m not paid a dime. I depend on my husband to provide for me and my family, as should most women… and if a woman does work, she should be happy just to be out there in the working world and quit complaining that she’s not making as much as her male counterparts. I mean really, all this wanting to be equal nonsense is going to be detrimental to the future of women everywhere. Who’s going to want to hire a woman, or for that matter, even marry a woman who thinks she is the same, if not better than a man at any job. It’s almost laughable. C’mon now ladies, are you with me on this?” 



SO ARE YOU??? ARE YOU... ARE WE WITH HER ON THIS?!!??!! 
#CrazyBitch
#BitchStupidAssBitch
#OldPunkassBitch
#OldDumbassBitch
#JustABitch



PS. Note that this article may be SPOOF/NOT REAL (says Google...)
PPS. But whatever. 
PPPS. If you think those hashtags are TOO MUCH, well they are lyrics from a song. Guess which!!! 
.
.
..
Are you thinking....!? Which song......?????
..
.
.
.
....
..
.
.
.
.
Yes! You're correct!  Roses by Outkast!!!! 
....okay. This guessing game was lame. I know. 
I'm sorry.
I just had a really rough day; I wanted to be perky.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...