10.30.2012

Posting at work

Life is wheezing by and I am an outsider.
Actually, let me rephrase that.

I'M A FOOKEN NOOB.

Seoul's very big and big and busy and did I say big?
Seoul is familiar yet unfamiliar.

The thing is, I can't formally formulate this... uncomfortable feeling of not knowing... a lot of the ins & outs. I know Vancouver as if it's the palm of my hand (I know the city's size is VASTLY different) but I know Vancouver's insides, too, you know? I'm confident.

Here I flounder through buildings, people, signs, cigarette smoke, dirty air, systems, structure, unknown language, and mannerisms in a tired state. I'm grateful for all the things I flounder through. But why do I have to do this alone and... in a tired state. I hate that word, TIRED. So I keep myself up high with my mentality just floating up there. But the comfort ain't here. Not in my body and not here. Not yet.




cheerios~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...