8.24.2010

Guu Garden

The Guu Izakaya chain in Vancouver is one that I really really really really love. My friends and I frequent their restaurants very often. And all five of them are easily my favourite restaurants in Vancouver.
Few weeks ago, my friends, Dayeon and Tina, and I went to Guu Garden, the newest of their five izakayas. Located on Hornby and Nelson, but a little hard to find. It was a quiet lunch date with excellent service and food.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The menu
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pumpkin Croquette
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cheese tofu
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
....some salad I do not recall anymore !! :'( SORRY.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Green bean tempura w/ mayo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tuna melon -- THIS WAS THE BEST DISH !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then being girls, we went out for dessert to Barefoot Kitchen located on Denman and Davie. Right by the beach. It's sort of a basement restaurant.. and also not very easy to find. But it had great authentic Japanese shaved ice. MMMmmm. Can't wait to go back for some more green tea shaved ice !! We also ordered a strawberry sundae. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...