8.05.2010

RED

Yes, Eniko Mihalik looks rad in red. Sex. Red sex hot yes. Vogue Nippon does not disappoint. And sorry that this editorial is from like a month ago. But it's worth a share !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These lookbook cuts....... I don't remember what brand or where they are from no more.. I'M SO SORRY. I SUCK. But yeah. These were screenshots. OH !! THE KNOWLEDGE !!
THEY HAVE RETURNED !!
ACNE !!! PROBABLY SS11 !! GAHHHHhhhh. SO AMAZING.
I love the LONG LENGHTS and the PLATFORMS and artificial wavy hair.
UHH AND THAT BLUE. Gosh BLUE is such a frickin' trendy colour. It's almost disgusting how much I love it atm and how much the whole nations does also.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fashiongonerogue, studdedhearts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...