6.11.2011

Remembering my failed attempt at..

Remember PINK PHILOSOPHY !? AHahhahahahahahaha.
Well this is it. Pink philosophy at its best in a fashion editorial.
Now.
I'm pursuing the loner philosophy. Yu-huh.
It's easier than I thought, especially when you've an essay to write.

Called LOCURA PASTEL, from June issue of Elle Mexico. Stars two girls as they wait for their hair to dye and curl. Totally girly, totally pink. Styled by Anna Katsanis. This is the first editorial of Elle Mexico that has ever caught my eye ! Not really feeling the models though.. they're a bit boring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Speaking of hair though.. MY HAIR IS A RIDICULOUS MESS. I NEED TO DYE IT NOW. I NEED TO JUST START FRESH. OVER. SHOULD I JUST SHAVE IT FOR A REAL, TRUE FRESH START !??!?!?! SOS Help meeeeee SOS........

I updated the TumbleTub kekekekeke

Source: Fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...