6.11.2011

Start of Sun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It started. The sunshine. With Lia's birthday. Erin claims that it has never rained on Lia's birthday. My my. She's blessed. But then again, that's only a blessing if one doesn't like rain. In my case, I wouldn't care less if it rained or snowed on my birthday. Actually on my birthday, I just want somebody to whisk me into a helicopter and drop me on a cliff on top of Whistler with my snowboard. I'd probably die super happy falling and falling and falling and hitting my head on countless trees and rocks and starting an avalanche. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Fools talkin'.. Or talking fools ? Haha <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The food !!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, we drink champagne at noon and I quite enjoy brown bananas.
Tip to making your water look good: drop some raspberries in ! They float and it's like the CUTEST things on earth !!!!
Happiest 20th Lia !!

Bonus clip of the day: watch us play with bubbles and eavesdrop on Brynn's conversation with her mother, okay ? It's not creepy at all.......... LOL.

Pink + bubbles + pancakes from Rachel Chung on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...