6.20.2011

RUINED THE GREENS

TODAY I HAD TO CONDITION MY HAIR THREE TIMES TO GET ALL THE DEAD ONES OUT + CLEAR AWAY KNOTS. IT WAS TERRIBLE. I'M SURE I JUST WIPED OUT LIKE 1/8TH OF EARTH'S LEFTOVER GREENS. WAA !!!!!!!!

To rinse my sorrows away, I treat myself to hottie watching, SNOOP DOGG <3 <3 This remix is OUT OF THIS WORLD, and don't judge me that I still find Snoop Dogg ridiculously attractive. INSTANT SWOON-

Remember The Dead Weather ? Watch their hilarious interview for Rolling Stone Mag, ahahhahahhahahaha Jack White sooooo sarcastic ! Hahahhahahaha. Jack White + Karen Elson is getting a divorce (BOO) and accordingly throwing a divorce party. GG- Below the interview, is one of The Dead Weather's songs that I used to be SUPER into.



Some rap for you-


.
.
.
엄마's never-ending 잔소리들은슬쩍내려보내구

일찾으러나가야쥐.
References, shit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...