9.13.2012

CULPRIT COFFEE



Located on Vine and 4th Avenue, Culprit Coffee created a local uproar (basically) when they first opened. I didn't know why until I visited.

1) IT'S SO CUTE. It's a small joint with BRIGHT yellow walls and cute stepped entrance. What more can you ask for?
2) Everyone's smiling. And they talk to you... This one guy, he asked me to guard his cookie. #CivilizationAtItsBest
3) Coffee is good. Note that I didn't say FANTASTIC! But it's good. If I had been less poor, I would've grabbed their foods. Their baked goods look delightful while the sandwiches sound crisp and fresh.

But why won't I return? Like everyday?
It's just. Kind of. Really pricy.
I know that cafe culture is actually a luxury, but Culprit seems to be just a little less worth than what they charge. And because I just like drinking espressos or americanos, I guess coffee is more important than nommy-bites. I miss Dose's coffee. Soon, I'll make a trip to Dose.

Omg.

Now I can't stop thinking about Dose.

Anyhow, enjoy some pictures of Culprit! (In case you don't catch on, I biked there with my new bike and it was really painful!!!! I won't ever bike there again!!! LOL)



CULPRIT COFFEE FACEBOOK PAGE
STALK RACHEL ON TWITTER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup Culprit is awesome. The best kept secret in Kits for GREAT coffee (I'll say it!). And how the $&@% do they make gluten free stuff taste so good???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...