9.16.2012

Having time

I now have so much time lying around that I can afford to take a quick few shots of myself (EW, HOW NARCISSTIC) before I leave the house.

Them black shorts that I've been wearing basically every sunny day this past summer was a DIY impulse project. I was lucky that they turned out alright. I just folded the sides up and pinned them after chopping the legs off... Idk how to sew. When my mom saw them, she almost cried. They used to be her treasured Versace jeans. Oops. #BadDaughter


Then later in the day, we hit up THE TEMPLETON on Granville Street for some dindins. YUUUUUMMY VEGAN FOODS!! Ahhhhhh!! Diner deco!!! AHHHHHHH, crushin' hard.


Them black headband is just a piece of elastic-y fabric. You can basically wind ANYTHING around your head, twist it, then brooch it! You'll have the headband you want for the day. Since all of your face is visible, you MUST put a little bit of effort on your face. So I even put colour on my lips and lined my brows all dark and all. Okay, if you massively failed at putting nice makeup on your face, you can always cover yer face with sunglasses. GOOD! THAT'S WHAT I DID.





Tumble @iampurpose

2 comments:

a i n a said...

I found you!!

rachel said...

Hehe! Good, now you can enjoy Rachel's online identity, hah. But I can't get to your website?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...