9.11.2012

I cut my hair chop chop

If the post title ain't literal enough... I went into Aveda Tonic on South Granville (great salon btw!!!!) to chop chop my hair off. Initially I just wanted to chop my bangs off, but somehow my hair dude Jovica ended up just chopping errthing off. Whatever! Now it feels like I have no more hair left! It's so thin that it barely makes a bun... Can you believe it!? I was also wearing a sheer sweater that day and my bare nipples underneath it were magnificently covered by my long flowy hair but after the cut, they were visible.

Errr.
.
.
.
.
#TMI
.
.
#BrasForLosers

Anyhow, before + after:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Inspiration from Grimes + Die Antwoord:



Did it work? Mmmrrrhh. I give it a good rating of 8/10 satisfaction. I wish he kept my hair a little thicker and that my hair didn't have like 7 different colours in it. Rolling ma eyez. And head bopping to BLAWAN:



Go visit my Tumblr. It's swell- @iampurpose


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...