7.07.2010

ze boyz

Chris Raynor is on my TO-BE-STALKED list. Which means that I MUST go on tfs and collect all hot looking pictures of him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Frey Mudd from Red Models NYC. Ironically he is a red head. Hah. I quote my friend regarding his looks: "His cheekbones cut." So true. So hot. Look for him at Milan and future campaigns and all. He's fresh and he walks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Watch his profile on YouTube !!


PONY, a Korean indie band. Their music is nothing of much interest.. a mash up of everything possible like The Smiths, The Strokes, Kings of Leon.... MMmmmmm, get the gist ?? Yeah. But they sure are great eye candies. Asian ones, too, if you need variety.. EW. I SOUND LIKE THIS BOY GOGGLING OLD WOMAN. BUT I'M NOT, I ASSURE YOU. I'm just saying stuff in YOUR head. I BET. Yeah. Enjoy ~


fashiongonerogue, tfs, stockholmstreetstyle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...