11.08.2010

Missed

With the clouds rolling over and me getting older, I feel like I should purchase a pair of boots. I am now officially old enough for real boots !! For me, boots = age sophistication. :) :) :)
By Rick Owens. OH !! BTW !! FYI !! DID YOU KNOW THAT RICK OWENS'S WIFE LITERALLY SWIMS IN THE OCEAN IN ..RICK OWENS !!??!? She said that she likes to see the fabric float all around her. PURE LUXURY. I AM THE TWEET THE ARTICLE SOURCED.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SASSY WASSON. ERIN LOOKING HER FINEST.
SASSY WASSON. ERIN LOOKING HER FINEST.
SASSY WASSON. ERIN LOOKING HER FINEST.
Those lace panties are to kill for.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beauty Frida is beautiful Beauty.
An old beauty editorial featuring Frida Gustavsson. I like the second one, because it's not a usual Frida styling or expression. She's getting better and better !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tfs, fashiongonerogue


Oh, ps. GUESS WHO WENT AND GOT A NEW LIPSTICK !?? Materialistically satisfied.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...