2.09.2011

some favourites

I've been on a blogging limbo on Blogspot lately.. and blame that on Tumblr.
OMFG. AHH. AHH. AHH. AHH. AHH. IKR !?
It's not taking over my life anymore but I still do enjoy it OH SO SO SO MUCH. Ahahaha.
I find a lot of beautiful pictures of beautiful people and favourite jpegs EVER.

Though... there's so much talent in the world and it's such a shame that it sort of gets exploited in a very bland way these days. Like Tumblr. Sure people appreciate most of the postings, but they just become just one of blog posts. It's a little weird.
In fact, as I post my favs, they just become specific pixelated stuff that you would expect on my blog from time to time. Nothing less or nothing more. This sort of fast digital world is mind-blowingly scary in my opinion.

So what can I do about this ? I'm unsure. I'll think about it all day long today and see if I can come up with an answer. Wish me luck !!! But while you wish me luck, you can still enjoy these. Hehe :P

Adrien Brody. OW OWWWWWW. I just cannot keep my eyes away......
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These sweet lace pants from Stolen Girlfriends' Club.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

LILO in a black bikini. Fuckin' A, man.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Audrey Hepburn. More of her pics to come later in a different post. She's definitely one of my idols along with the Olsen twins. She represent femininity while the Olsen's represent modernizing women of the times.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Source: various tumblr pages and I Don't Like Mondays

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...