2.17.2011

tokyostylin'

I seriously need to live here. What am I doing in Vancouver !? Shush now. Just look. Current inspirations.

I like bread. I love espressos. I can now say YES to flower-printed pants on men. YES YES YES.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes. It is allowed to wear a pillow as a scarf. Chant with me: PILLOW SCARF ! YES YES YES !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So when your gender is unknown. THAT'S EVEN BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can have tassels on your head. That works, too. If you are dead dead skinny. Manorexia FTW.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A mash up of furs and fake furs and leopard prints.. and glossy Doc Martens !? Okay. Why not..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I do not want to be a simple Japanese.. I want to be a Frenchman, too. Give me wine NOWZ."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wear fake glasses. I also cut up my jeans to make a denim jacket and cut up my sheepskin coats to make a good lookin' hat. HANDS DOWN. THIS KID RUUUUUULES.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If only I can dress like this to the Sauder School of Business. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All fun courtesy of Dropsnap !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing photos ! I love looking through Japanese street style photos.

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...