4.10.2011

For the love of coffee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I came across a website of a cafe down in San Francisco, CA, called Fourbarrel. Not only is their site FANTASTICALLY COFFEE-CLASSY ~~~ Their coffee sounds sooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood. This is their contact info that I'm going to literally TREASURE so that when I one day make a SF trip, I can hit it up !! 375 Valencia St (at 15th) SF, CA 94103 : (415) 252-0800 : M-Sat 7-8, Sun. 8-8

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

They do wholesale beans.. so maybe I can WHOLESALE their bean collection !???! Ahhahah, just kiddingz. That would NOT be possible. But their site also works like an online shop for beans from around the world, blends, and some merch, etc. Awesome right !? I want to try some of their beans for they make it sound like HEAVEN. I mean, take a look at their description of one from Indonesia, Sulawesi Toraja Sapan: Dried pineapple, rosewater and concord grape. Earthy body with tropical wood notes and a balanced structure. 12 oz.

GAHHHHH !!!!! TO DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAHHHHH !!!!! TO DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAHHHHH !!!!! TO DIE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

And if you want to procrastinate A WEE BITTLE LONGER.. I mean like not even a minute... because this is just a short comic strip.. click the picture to learn about the..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ps. I dyed my hair into a COMPLETE FAILURE, basically. We gave it our best though. So I am content about it. Everything will be alright.... This was before THE SHOCK-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: Oatmeal, Fourbarrel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...