4.18.2011

It's coming-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What !? Outfit shots !? Like seriously, ain't this a fashion blog !???!?!
Sorry guys, I think my life digressed out of control. Just suck it up. Outfit shots will come later........ when I get around to editing my pics and learning how to make GIFs on photoshop.

FMLFMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLMLFMLFMLMFLMFFMLFMLFMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLMFLMLFMLFMLMFLMFFMLFMLFMFLMFLMFLMFMLFMLFML

Anyhow, the point is. Spring/summer is coming...... And all I have to wear are BLACK CLOTHES !! HUZZAH !!!!!! Whatever. So here's a shot of the summer I want to pursue... But it won't happen because I live in Vancouver. Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL on sunny days but still dreadfully cold, and even if it is a hot day, a breeze will freeze yer ass off or a tree shade, too. So yeah. Global warming is real, but not that real at this moment. I just feel like the current system's a mess though. Sigh.
Apocalypse a-coming.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To-do after exams: get fit, go swim, quit vices, learn to love myself.
To-do after exams: get fit, go swim, quit vices, learn to love myself.
To-do after exams: get fit, go swim, quit vices, learn to love myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ps. I'm wearing an AA toque, because I just dyed my hair and it yeah, wasn't good- Plus, I'm studying.. hence NO MAKE UP. GUGH. DEATH FACE-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...