9.12.2011

hair therapy for the bleh-

I was feeling like poop these days -- and pretty much still am -- so I decided to go ahead and get my hair done. Do her up. So does the blonde (or white, whatever) work on Asians ? Your call.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The process of double bleaching, treatment, toner, then again treatment !! At the Aveda Institute salon in Gastown, Vancouver. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dinner at Well Tea in Downtown with Justin after-Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The few accessible pics that happen to be few of my favourites with my darlings:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Peace. Imma gonna read and move to the fictionland-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Aveda! Love that place, though the girl who did my hair moved back to the states:(

rachel said...

Awh, that's too bad ! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...