9.14.2011

Life before it got boring.

RIGHT NOW. Life is boring. All I look forward to are readings that I am behind on and my beautiful bed. I wish to wash my pillowcase because there are black marks everywhere.... Mascara + eyeliner. OMG. It's killing me. But I don't have the time, so I will get around to it this weekend. Stoked to kill off the items off my to-do list.


At work @ JNBY. Sample sale is going on ! Come and ask the associates to book an appointment !!!! It's gonna be killer. 2623 Granville Street is the address, between 10th Avenue and 11th Ave. Sweeeeet. During a down time, we tried on pieces in all these different ways; it's pretty sick. However, my BlackBerry is on its death spiral right now... and isn't functioning at its prime. SIGH. So here is the question: android or iPhone 5 ?!?!!!???!?
Wearing: DKNY plum silk shirt + gold necklaces-turned-chain.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Bored at work. I haven't been drawing a lot these days due to lack of time and me reading (fiction, of course) when there is spare time. So I think I lost all my pen holding skills. Sad, but this is one of my terrible doodles that I produce at JNBY. I need lessons. I want to be at LFW. I know it's a bit off-topic, but it's true.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


BUNTZEN LAKE !!!!!!!!!! It was like crossing the border. It was a long, hot wait rewarded by gin + whatever. Then the makguli I wanted to try so badly + some amazing food called MOOK (묵). 오마이갓. My Korean people are seriously the best, *__*v
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Back in July @ Barcelona on the Granville strip for Kathy's birthday !!! AWH YEAH BABY. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEE. ***NOTE*** Nobody remembers this video being taken. LOL !

Barcelona, when luck was still with us- from Rachel Chung on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...