9.13.2011

$$$$ I NEED CASH $$$$ FOR THESE $$$$

FOUND A NEW SITE..... WWW.FAKETOKYO.COM
I WENT GAGA ON AN ONLINE SHOP WHERE LANGUAGE (AND CURRENCY WAS TOTALLY A BARRIER).
WWW.FAKETOKYO.COM



---------remember that I have a huge soft spot for hideous things.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This ain't too hideous. It's actually really nice. Especially the super cropped back !! AND GUESS WHAT !? It's unisex, too !!!!!!!!! *__*v
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know if I like his hair more than his skirt, or the actual jacket, or.. Yeah you get my gist. THIS IS SO EPIC MY EYES ARE HAVING A FIT. You know what also gives you a fit !? TRY CHANGING THESE PRICES to a currency you understand. You'd be falling off your chair by now. Chiching, bye-bye ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yes, I just can't get enough of the Olsen twins. They provide me with the thrill of unaffordablehandbags, affordable (so tempting) shades, and the cheap (OMG HOW AND WHY DO I NOT HAVE A TEE ALREADY !??!) StyleMint shirts. Here is the selection of shades from their luxury line, The Row, that I like from Net-A-Porter: (probably forever)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


* M A I S O N M A R T I N M A R G I E L A *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


.SWAG DOESN'T COME CHEAP.
.SWAG DOESN'T COME CHEAP.
.SWAG DOESN'T COME CHEAP.

.SWAG DOESN'T COME CHEAP.
.SWAG DOESN'T COME CHEAP.


So please shop now and max out your credit card at the following e-business sites:
WWW.FAKETOKYO.COM
WWW.SSENSE.COM
WWW.NET-A-PORTER.COM



And because I'm on a picture uploading roll, here are two girls you can analyze. Their ensembles are so much fun and edgy while playing on the high fashion (ish) grounds. Those Prada shoes.... to KILL SOMEONE for. Droooooooooooooooooool-
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...