4.29.2014

If I had disposable income...

If I had disposable income...

I'd most likely spend it on drinks. #TypicalMillennial.

But then again, if I had a ton of disposable income, I'd buy myself fonts. Bundles and bundles of fonts! All licensed so I can just use them ANYWHERE and feel good about it, because they are licensed. It's like I'd buy all my music on iTunes and I'd never torrent any softwares. I would be like "What is torrent?" in a super snobby British accent.

Today, I introduce you DAFT BRUSH
Fun, easy, and full of positivity. It's like a splash of (mature) childhood and dreams! And surprisingly full of delightfulness rather than the predicted obnoxiousness. I mean, brush fonts are supposed to be completely obnoxious; they are supposed to be in the similar category as Comic Sans. Gross! Yet, DAFT BRUSH seems to do an excellent job of getting rid of all those feelings and making you think of a) brunch; b) Hawaii; c) Spam (I prefer Spam fried) and d) future possibilities. 

All photos from MyFonts.com


I'm not too interesting of a person, but follow IG @rachelchungg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's like I'd buy all my music on iTunes and I'd never torrent any softwares. I would be like "What is torrent?" in a super snobby British accent.
Certified Nail Technician Kelowna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...