4.21.2014

#instacapture v1

I don't personally spend a lot of time on Instagram (relative to other heavy Instagram users), because I like seeing images with a little more story & visual depth. So I like to actually search up the blogger's blog and catch all the rest of the photo story/editorial or enjoy images online on Tumblr - via a bigger screen, y'know? I'm using my invincible and super aged Galaxy S2 (whaaaat??? They made an S2??? Yes... It was the start of all Samsung Galaxy Saga..... Sigh), and the screen is just too small for quality Instagram sessions. But when I do go on it, I like to capture some posts that I want to come back to. So I think I'm going to start an #Instacapture blog post series where I share with you the captures I took on Instagram...............

The benefits? I guess it's another extension into my brain.
But maybe you can find some cool followers I like.
Or maybe you can pick up some tips on what's -- literally -- trending right now.


1. I made mom buy FROZEN PIZZA just for emergency Rachel munchie times. 
2. Apparently HEDGEHOGS ARE EVIL according to New Zealand & Vice


 


3. FASHION TIPS: ONLY WEAR ONE COLOUR HEAD TO TOE (two colours are okay, too, but have to be done via pattern). 





4. Uncomfortable lifestyle supposedly leads to advancement. On a side note, get me a puppy? 



5. This hat will never get old. Nor will Pharrell. (Wiz is included in honour of 420).



6. BLUE BLUE BLUE. If you need more BLUESPIRATION, you can watch the following movies: THE WAY, WAY BACK (drama, comedy) & ONE DAY (romance, bad movie). I guarantee that you will be exposed to abundant amount of "blue" and the next morning will proceed to pick out a "blue" outfit. 




7. Dull & bleak surprises = #EverydayLife #Instadaily #oxymoron




IG: rachelchungg
*** see you around again *** 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...