4.18.2014

@ JJ Bean


When the round of final exam dates hit, my wallet also always is about to go empty. Staying at home = Netflix = no productivity. Studying outside = coffee $ + lunch $ + dinner $ + irresponsibly-drink-the-stress-away-at-night $ + cab $... What does the university expect me to do? Oh, right, say yes to another 2% tuition increase. So for such facts, I came out today to go job hunting and keep my options open a little bit and yet again, I'm sitting at JJ Bean sipping an americano whining on the keyboard.

So this morning I had a (sort of random) Cactus Club Cafe interview.....







Rachel if she actually gets the position...... #HoopEarrings


While waiting for my interview turn in the foyer of the beautiful Coal Harbour Cactus Club Cafe establishment, I swiped through all my "competitors," and I must say that I never felt so much in need of curling my hair. They were all in pretty dresses, too; I wore pants. They had full make-up and this one girl on my left was wearing Riri's purple shade from MAC that came out last winter!!!! I was so jealous because it was sold out all 3 consecutive times I went to MAC.


All in all, it was sort of depressing. At least I woke up early today. At least I got to walk around Coal Harbour and feel good. At least I find myself in awe in the fact that I probably do live in world's best city.... HOW CAN IT BE THIS PRETTY. #gawkingallday








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...