5.01.2011

Coco et Olive

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To conduct a few interviews for String Magazine, I went over to Main Street for a quick break from the strenuous, seemingly never-ending move. SIGH !!! But after two wonderful interviews of incredibly hip employees of Main Street, I treated myself an americano misto and wrote a few letters to friends now abroad.

A cute, cute cafe situated on 21st Avenue and Main Street is Coco et Olive. Apparently there is another Coco et Olive in Kits, informed by a great Vancouver tweeter, Kimberly ! Hehe. Their coffee was exactly what I needed and I loved the firm misto on the top. I hate it when the foam is watered down and after a few sips, it sinks and mixes with the Americano. YUUUCKKKK !!! Pet peeve, sort of. But none of that happened here ! And I can't wait to go back and try some of their food.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

google needs efforts...
fighting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...