5.29.2011

I like you

I've a lot of old photos that deserve to be out there and be unleashed. This night was good. I don't quite remember when it was... probably just a random weekend or a weekday. Probably after Jackie's HK trip but still during the time she lived at Kathy's. These make me smile but feel sad. I like you two. Like lots. Two meaning the heads, of course. ........................Just kidding.

I arrive at your place with nobody home. So I sit on your porch reading Oyster magazine while your somewhat useless yet lovely dog barks at me then stares at me for some time- Then there are many "bad" pics of us, but they are lovely nonetheless. More lovely than Brady. ...Heh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic






I just wanna laze + lounge around everyday like this. It's what I need. Comfy scarves, long sleeves, glasses, and sweat pants.

PS. that sweater is lost. I'm dying. Is it at your place, Katherine !?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...