5.29.2011

VIVE VAGINA

Yeah, I'm not joking. Long live the vagina !!!!!!!
..Okay. So basically I tumbled upon this girl through DropSnap. Uffufufu. My daily bread of street style snaps:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then flipped junk at her tights !? Tattoos !??!?! Of fancy looking hot dogs !? HAHAHHAHA. But no, they were tights from this brand, VIVE VAGINA !! So they obvs weren't hot dogs either.... Uhh. Awkward. I liked how she paired them with her cheap-looking spikey heels - that aren't actually cheap. So yeah. Thought to share- :)

VISIT VIVE-VAGINA.COM NOW
VISIT VIVE-VAGINA.COM NOW
VISIT VIVE-VAGINA.COM NOW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Except it seems that they are all SOLD OUT of everything....... Sigh.


But since we are on the topic of Dropsnap.. Here's a few that I've liked over the recent days. I think y'all know I like sheer, long dresses and sometimes I even wear longer, cotton dresses under them, but this is nice, too !!!!! So I'm thinking of investing into a pair of AA boxer-ish shorts like the two below !?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...