5.06.2011

GOT A SLIDING MIRROR DOOR CLOSET IN MA NEW ROOM

+++ GOT A SLIDING MIRROR DOOR CLOSET IN MA NEW ROOM +++
+++ GOT A SLIDING MIRROR DOOR CLOSET IN MA NEW ROOM +++
+++ GOT A SLIDING MIRROR DOOR CLOSET IN MA NEW ROOM +++

..The excuse for my awesome camwhoring w my Blackberry of past week's outfits-

WEARING: rediscovered vintage wool sweatercardijacket (idk what that grey thing is !! ><), AA pants, sheer top, vintage elephant & camel scarf. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Haven't been wearing red as often as I used to. Rare recent red. MAC's-
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Some hat action with my good fashion & faculty buddy, Daniel Kong (check out his fantastic blog HERE !!!) before going out to Celebrities- And the next on a random day with brooches.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WEARING: long, black sheer shirt and Hudson jeans (AND NO MAKE UP AWWHHH HELLL NOOOO.. My bags will boomerang and snap yer neck, yeah, I know).....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm still wearing too much black. But that's okay. Vancouver's been raining and pouring these days. Perfect. Until I get some new - pink - summer clothes.
GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...