5.05.2011

Family yumcha-

Yumcha: late brunch. Usually dimsum. For southern Chinese regions and HK.
Yumcha is also my family's favourite family time activity. Ha. So I'm (usually happily) dragged around the city (majorly Richmond) for some nommy brunch eating. Especially on weekends. It's not only my mother, but more like my father who is CRAZY about Chinese food. LIKE ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME, OKAY !?

This day, we had gone over to Jade. I looked pretty terrible face-wise because I didn't really have time to clean myself properly and all........ We woke up and then my dad demanded food and then yadda yadda. Blah blah. So yeah. Wearing: vintage coat, Zara pants, Nine West hat, Kissa heels and my dad's man clutch that I carry like ALL the time these days. Check out the size of the leftovers.. the beeeeesssssssssssssssst.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The clutch !!!!!!! It looks tiny when carried, but holds like 9 tonnes of stuff !!! So I always have to tell myself to put in less than what it can hold or else I'd be carrying a backpack with one hand. Yeah. It's terrible. It also has a strap that slips out so I can hang it from my wrist when carrying it like that gets a little too tiring. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And an odd shot that my sister took one day before I was leaving the house-
And an odd shot that my sister took one day before I was leaving the house-
And an odd shot that my sister took one day before I was leaving the house-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...