7.11.2011

Cute or Just No ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I'm just casually clicking links from one Japanese boutique's site to another.. and from the boutique people's blogs to another..... lalallalala. Casually. I mean, I don't even understand Japanese.. and I came across this mind-blowing boutique called SPANK. Like where are these people from !? Yes, Tokyo. But what about their brainwaves !??!!!?!??! SO EXTREMEEEE. I love. You can tell. So then I came across these images of little sundresses:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So those designs are obviously sold exclusively at SPANK, the boutique, and are from Maga's blog. These are really interesting to me, because I have all the Barbie fabric they used at home... why and how !? They are my favourite Barbie BED SHEETS !!!!!!! I'M NOT JOKING. So one day, if you know how to work the sewing machine, give me a ring ! We can tear apart my Barbie bedsheets and make 'em into splendid mini dresses. Let's just pair them with like everything else PASTEL and look... good ? I'm half fascinated and half vomiting here. HAHA. But gotta give credits to ppl living true to their colours !! :) :) :)

SPANK's official website
SPANK's Maga's blog (where the dresses are from)
SPANK's (owner, I think) Tavuchi's blog - Visit this to just get a better idea of Spank's style + culture !!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Talking about SPANK this whole time totally reminded me of that Flash game from WAY BACK WHEN... SPANK THE MONKEY !!!!! Have you guys ever played it !??! I used to love it... Addictinggames was the best- I'll link you, actually. We can drown in nostalgia, hehehehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...