7.05.2011

songs of the day

This morning while nomming on brunch, I took out my laptop to play some tunes. And WOW. I was so sick and tired of all of my - supposedly - favourite songs that I went berserk trying to find some new music to listen to. I always have a folder of music that stashed away labelled, "LISTEN TO THIS NOW," meaning that they haven't been listened to, but have been downloaded. So I went there and found The Radio Dept.'s Passive Aggressive: Singles 2002-2010 Disc 1 & 2.

WHAT. A. BEAUTY.

All day long, I was at home trying to catch up with whatever I missed on the internet and doing tedious email, research, and tutor preps. Plus course works + time table planning... The Radio Dept. was there with me. Encouraging me on- :')





I'm totally in love. You should be, too.

And for kicks, this isn't RADIO Dept. but RADIOhead:



OH BTW, PS. PS. PS.
KREAYSHAWN JUST ANNOUNCED FOR LIVE CONCERT + GUESTS @ FORTUNE
AUGUST 28TH 2011, BABY.
SAVE THE DATE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...