7.11.2011

Mundane Monday

Mundane, because today is dedicated to crossing items off the dreaded TO-DO list. I'm blasting The Radio Dept. once again and drinking Stash's earl grey black tea. Cannot wait til it's the evening so that I can be done with the to-do list items and watch Alphaville ! Then I'm off to my first ever Hip Hop Karaoke @ Fortune !!!!!! Party parrttttyyyyyyy-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So now that we are talking about more energized stuff, I've sort of an exciting news......... RACHEL'S GOT A JOB !! WOO !!!! Hahahahahaha. So now I will be making real monies to blow on a season pass to Whistler, GG- My first shift was last Friday so come visit me at...... JNBY on South Granville (Granville and 10th Ave.) !!! We just got our fall collection in ! Hahahahahhaha, I'm really happy to start working at JNBY, it's one of a few places that I actually would like to work in the city - and hopefully it'll be one hell of an enjoyable ride, :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...