1.18.2011

Acme Cafe

As the title indicates, I will be posting a little foodie post about Acme Cafe !!
Located near Gastown on Hastings and Abbott, Acme Cafe is THE perfect for brunch. If I lived near the area, you now know where you'd find me during brunch hours.
With UNLIMITED coffee (which is a HUGE deal for coffee addicts like me at brunch), impeccable service, and food that makes you drool from the menu, Acme does it well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I went with my parents and my neighbour. It was a jolly, random brunch in December. I had the Quiche of the day which was tuna in my case. It was served with soup and house green salad. MMMMmmm. It was a pure, filling satisfaction. My dad ordered the shrimp and avocado sandwich which was served with broccoli slaw. Lemon meringue pie followed for dessert and more coffee !!!! Weird how I didn't go to the bathroom like 6 times during the brunch.. I only went twice. Hehe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I wore: black Keith cape, dalmatian brooch, the Aldo heels that I seem to always wear..... I'm SUPER into black these days. If you see me NOT wearing black, I don't know.. that is probably not me. Ahahhaha.
Ew, I've got so much hair. But guess what !? This was back in December.. Now I've a fair amount of hair because I got it ALL CHOPPED OFF !! HUZZZZAHHHH !!!! Anyways, when I came home I learned how to make the clean bun and I had fun with my new flip-up mickey mouse shades from Urban Outfitters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out more on Acme Cafe !!!
Website Website Website
Urbanspoon Urbanspoon Urbanspoon
Flickr Flickr Flickr
Twitter Twitter Twitter

Wow, aren't they TECH-SAVVY !??!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

여기 어디냐!
맛있어보인다

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...