1.03.2011

olivia

I like the way she speaks with a sort of an accent. It's like telling people that she's from THE New York City and she's beautiful and all that. It's like she's distancing herself from the stereotypical Americans and putting on some air. I love it. I'm just loving all of it. She's pretty enough to pull anything like this off.

She sucks at interviews though; she stutters a lot and seems to ramble off at the end of her thoughts. She needs to work on that. She sounds like a total airhead. After many YouTube videos of her, I have discovered that her favourite word is "eclectic."

Here's Olivia Palermo.




Maybe I like her more because she has a Keira Knightley-ish face. Keira ftw !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

tfs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...