1.03.2011

MORE LOVE

Just wanting to share more. No harm. Inspirations from the past two weeks or so. Getting back to the blogging habit.

BEAUTIFUL. Found it on Style Bubble. A blog you should all have stumbled upon on the world wide web. Feather accessories for both sexes. I was more attracted to these for males. It was the feather's vulnerability that killed it. Instead of STRONG shoulder pads, here we have soft feathers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Recent posts by Style Bubble that made my brain go bonkers:
Waving On and Tin Toy Antics

Rochas SS 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Only in Nippon.
Last week, I was out Downtown, roaming the vintage stores with Tiff, a great girl, when I was approached my two Japanese guys asking me if I was Japanese in Japanese. Again, out of JAPN 150 habit, I replied "No, I'm Korean" in Japanese. We laughed. As if I can speak any more Japanese than that. I want to live there. I need to go there.
Buy me a kotatsu ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Never Let Me Go written by Kazuo Ishiguro
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I give 100 billion thanks to my friend for lending me this book ! Today, I finally finished it and am delighted how different yet similar the book and the movie were.

The movie was definitely more haunting with its visuals and sounds (including the many silent scenes of landscapes). However the characters could be perceived totally differently with the book. Whereas in the movie, I thought that Kathy H. was always in the right and Ruth in the wrong, it was totally the opposite in the novel. I now have this connection and pity with Ruth while I seem to detest Kathy's deliberate actions. Oh, she's the worst. She seems to be the weak, kind-hearted girl, but OH DON'T BE FOOLED. She's so sneaky and deliberate in the most "peaceful" ways.

Well that's enough ranting from me. Read it yourself and watch the movie, too !!!!! Here's the trailer starring Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan.


Erin Wasson, looking lost as ever. RRRUVS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kate Moss TRAAASHED. RRRUVS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, and a little bit of interesting news regarding the US. There's the huge site that's been launched for the gay military workers: OUT MILITARY. Well, now that Obama has worked out the Don't Ask; Don't Tell, I guess they are going full out and open. Still, it's still a shocker how fast the world moves these days. (Obviously I found this out through Twitter; sadly, I don't read the paper and Twitter is the perfect alternative. Hehe !)

OKAY !! BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW !!
LET'S DO THIS, 2011.



stylebubble, dropsnap, littleplastichorses, fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...